Monday, May 4, 2009

New Plan!

So after a fun-filled weekend of birthday celebration and LEED studying, I realized that I have a lot of frustration about my body. Part of it is recovering from some allergy/cold thing that causes sinus headaches and part of it is being tired of sitting and studying. I've just been in a funk about myself. I do what a lot of people do, I resort to eating junk because I'm bored... fat because I eat and eat because I'm fat. I found a link to a program called Shredded for Summer that I decided was worth a try. I'm following the beginner/intermediate at-home/no-gym fat loss plan and so far, so good! Tomorrow is a rest day, Yay! I might even get to feeling like I can throw in some "advanced" workouts, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say 'hi' and tell me what you think!