Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Re-signing to Re-fashion!


I have been a huge fan of Wardrobe Refashion ever since I found the site at the beginning of this year. There is so much inspiration for a fledgling sewer such as myself! I love to find ways to recycle much-loved items and make my clothes more expressive of my personal style.

I joined for four months at the beginning of May and posted the pledge here, but lost the posting email to the spam filter! I kept up with the sewing and photos, but not so much with the posting. I still have lots of to sort through. Let's just say having too much to do is my biggest hobby!

I promise (pledge!) to do better with the photos, but believe me when I say I do love the sewing part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say 'hi' and tell me what you think!