Wednesday, September 9, 2009

All time best lucky find...

... I ever found in the whole of today!



I stopped into my favorite consignment shop, Revolver, the other week without my wallet. This isn't a bad thing, really, because it gives me a chance to spend time considering things and really choose something I will love. I found a very cute pair of Kate Spade espadrille wedge sandals (they ARE orange!) but, alas, I am not a 7 1/2.



There were a couple other pairs of shoes that I'm still considering, but I only left with this wonderfully interesting jacket that fits just right! You'll have to excuse the weird angle, my photographer (DH) was busy, so I had to take this one myself. The shaping of this Buffalo David Bitton jacket is vaguely reminiscent of the 'biker chick' look I've been seeing in the Fall trend articles. Since the Canadian designer's closest stores are nowhere near Raleigh and this still had the tags on it, I'm thinking it's a pretty lucky find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say 'hi' and tell me what you think!