Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas, y'all!

Unless you don't celebrate it... in that case, have a great week and weekend and stay away from the crazy last-minute shoppers! Since I do celebrate it, I say it with the best of intentions to readers, visitors, strangers, family, friends and the nations of the world.





DH, the pups and I are heading out, this afternoon, to spend the holiday and weekend with my in-laws. Although I'll have internet access, I plan to focus on enjoying time with the fam!

This is also my 50th post on this little blog and I'm glad to have had the outlet this past year. I'll have time next week to ruminate on the events of 2009 and my goals and hopes for 2010. Until then, Happy Holidays and safe travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say 'hi' and tell me what you think!